Day of Coordination
Combination of in person in office and on-site venue meetings, and phone/email communication. (Flat Package Rate)
You’ve planned your Wedding and the clock is ticking, now what? Who will be at the core of all your details so you can just be the Bride? Day of certainly does not mean just day of! Thorough preparations typically begin 6 weeks out from your big day and we do not rest until we’re sending you off with love and happiness at the end of your night.
- Free consultation
- (1) 2-hour in person planning meeting 6 weeks before wedding
- Weekly check-ins via phone/email between 2-5 weeks before wedding
- (1) 2-hour in person or phone final planning meeting week of wedding
- (1) 2-hour venue visit for logistical planning
- Wedding Day Timeline Coordination
- Day of Vendor Coordination
- 2-hour Ceremony Rehearsal
- Full Day Unlimited Hours Wedding Day Coordination
- (1-2) Day of Coordinators based on wedding day logistics (equipped with wedding day emergency essentials)
Planning by the Hour
Individual phone or in person planning meetings. (Billed Hourly)
Just not sure about a few big to do’s or some finer details you may be overlooking and need guidance sooner? For any additional planning assistance prior to the 6 week timeframe designated to the Day of Coordinator preparations, on an as needed basis in lieu of a customized partial or full planning package. Services include one on one or group conference calls, in person planning meetings, and scheduled venue visits or vendor meetings with planner.
Combination of in person in office and on-site venue meetings, and phone/email communication. (Customized Flat Package Rate)
Need more planning guidance to stay on track, take tasks off your plate, and give you all the insider knowledge no one tells you? A custom tailored planning package will be created to suit your individual needs with one flat package rate.